Birth Doula Services – $1300:
- Two prenatal appointments, preferably in the comfort of your
home / living space – (1 – 2 hrs)
- Unlimited phone, email, text or skype/facetime/hangouts support
- 24hr on-call care leading up to your expected date
(2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the due date)
- Continuous support throughout labour
- Post labour support – (1.5 – 2 hrs after birth)
- One postpartum appointment in the comfort of the home – (1-2 hrs)
- Secondary back up doula in the unlikely event that I am unable to attend
As a your doula I provide educational, emotional and physical support for you and your partner – before, during and after labour. I am trained in various comfort techniques to help you and your partner manage your labour.
During our prenatal appointments I will go over these techniques and comfort measures, and answer any questions and/or concerns. You will have an awareness as to what to expect, honour and/or review or assist in preparing a birth plan, discuss newborn care, postpartum care and much much more.
I provide an online Client Package with articles, visual aids and valuable information which will be useful prenatally and postpartum. Overall, to bring as sense of calm and ease to the whole process by exploring, learning and engaging – I hope to alleviate any uneasiness around pregnancy, labour and beyond.
Postpartum Doula Services $450/12hrs, $35/hr:
(min booking 3-4hrs)
- In-home support immediately after baby arrives
- Breastfeeding support and education
- New baby care
- Parenting tips and advice
- Relaxation and coping techniques
- Grocery shopping and healthy meal preparation
- Emotional support
- Light housework assistance
- Other support services
Aside from the birth and postpartum doula package I offer private prenatal yoga. Practiced in the comfort of your home, designed to nurture the mind and challenge the body.
Prenatal yoga inspires trust in your birthing journey. You will find a supportive, informative environment where you will feel empowered and strong. The class will prepare the body and mind for labour and beyond. Whether you are new or an experienced yoga student, you will be guided through meditation, breath and movement. You will benefit from much-needed relaxation, while staying strong and strengthening the muscles that support your baby during pregnancy and labour.
The dynamic movements of the prenatal yoga class allow you to connect and bond with baby, be soothed and lulled while healing and maintaining a level of fitness that will help you during labour.
All levels and stages of pregnancy are welcome.
Birth and Postpartum – $1700
Consultations to discuss pregnancy and breastfeeding,
Elimination Communication, Postpartum care.
Available in-home or via Skype/FaceTime/Messenger/Hangouts
on an hourly basis.
|Postpartum Support (24hrs) $800.00 CAD
Bundle it – All services $2,100.00 CAD
For more information on any of the above services or to inquire about availability, please reach out.