HELPGUIDE.ORG has really great info on postpartum depression and baby blues – signs and symptoms, what you can do to alleviate, manage and cope. If you have anything thoughts, concerns or questions on this topic, surely there are many answers here.
Toronto Public Health eChat – This service is not for medical advice or emergencies.
- For non-emergency medical advice, Telehealth Ontario is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-797-0000.
- For medical emergencies, call 9-1-1 immediately or visit the closest hospital emergency room.
The Toronto Public Health eChat is a free, confidential and anonymous online service for Toronto residents. Chat online with a Public Health Nurse about our programs and services for:
- Child and Family Health (e.g., pregnancy, breastfeeding, parenting)
- Prenatal and Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Chronic Disease and Injury Prevention
- Mental Health Promotion
- Substance Use (e.g., drugs, tobacco and alcohol)
- Senior Health
- Healthy Eating
Service Available: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (excludes statutory holidays).
Need more information? If you have questions about this service, call 416-338-7600.